Thursday, May 24, 2012

an organized desk

I know I have been talking about redoing my desk area so much lately, but I'm finally starting to pull things together!  As an organizer, organizing is one of my favorite things to do!  Having an organized desk is a top priority for me.  It keeps me focused and more efficient.  It also helps maximize the small space that I have to work with!
As I start to put together my desk and add things to my shopping list, I've been looking for a lot of inspiration.  These are some of my favorites right now.

I like how all the boxes and file folders are a matching set.  Creates order.

love the metal board.

another huge board - this is a must!

Clean and crisp organized space.  
1 / 2 / 3 / 4

What do you think?  Which is your favorite? What are you must have organizing accessories? 

3 comments:

  1. The second one is my favorite! Although 1 and 4 are probably more practical :)

    xoxo, me

    ReplyDelete
  2. My style is most like #1. Love the boxed divisions! If I utilized #2 or #3, papers would be on top of each other or on the floor...haha. Beautiful look as long as it is maintained.

    @Cathy_Showan
    http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! I am your newest follower, and I love this blog!

    nichollvincent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

So glad you are leaving a comment. They always make my day! Happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...