Wednesday, May 16, 2012

a winner + brimfield finds

Brimfield was amazing!  E and I were a bit overwhelmed since it was our first time, but I think we did a pretty good job at navigating through!  While we didn't get to buy everything we wanted (small car and we have zero space left in our apartment!) we did pick up a few things that caught our eye!
Here's a little recap!
Vintage crate!  

Styled in the apartment!

We found this fun old coffee can and it was our first purchase!
I love coffee and our living room is blue, so....perfect!   
 

 We found this and fell in LOVE!!!! 
My wonderful twitter friends gave me great 
ideas on what to do with it - can't wait for a little DIY!

What do you think?  Not bad for our first time.  We really loved a lot of furniture that we saw, but we really just don't have the room - maybe next time!  I'm content with our purchases!

Now on to the giveaway winner!

The winner is...
JanM! 
Congrats, I will be in touch shortly! 

Thank you to everyone for entering and a special thank you to my sponsor, Emily of Anna Delores Photo

1 comment:

  1. Great table! I bet you were overwhelmed with all the great finds!

    @Cathy_Showan
    http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

So glad you are leaving a comment. They always make my day! Happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...