Wednesday, July 18, 2012

closet envy

I'm about to do a major overhaul on a closet! It's important that a closet is both functional and stylish and since I've nailed down most of the organizational aspects, it's time for the fun - the inspiration!  When it comes to closets, the images available online are endless! For this particular project, we are going for a clean and classic look - mostly neutral colors (lots of white).

While the space is no where near as large as some of these images, it's good to pull inspirational images that are not exactly like your space - this will keep the ideas flowing!  I'm hoping to pull in a few different aspects of all the below to create the perfect closet for my client!
The most important aspects we will use aesthetically - small seating area(bench), chandelier, mirrors, lots of light, and flowers!

11 comments:

  1. These are all so gorgeous! The 1st and 3rd are my favorites, but who am I kidding - I would accept any of them :) Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...in love with that first closet! if only it were mine!!

    please stop by my blog and enter my giveaway!
    www.cupcakesncouture.com

    xoamy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I mean it very seriously when I say that these closets are the size of my bedroom. I can't tell you how happy it would make me to have that much space to spread my clothes out in! Someday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are amazing!!! i wish i could own a closet like these

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been cleaning out and re-organizing my closet, and these pictures make me so envious! wow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of those are so gorgeous. I would love to have a walk in closet big enough for bench sitting and a great chandelier. Any size closet can be made luxurious with a bit of creativity though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my word... closet envy is right!!! Those are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would DIE if I had some of those closets. DIE! So envious.


    I'm your newest follower! Found you via the GFC Blog Hop. Come check me out at preppypremed.blogspot.com. Thanks :)
    --Becky

    ReplyDelete
  9. i seriously cannot wait until we OWN a place so i can do the very same thing! til then i guess i'll live vicariously through you :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. wowers I have to have this closet!! It is soooo beautiful! I love it!

    xxS

    ReplyDelete

So glad you are leaving a comment. They always make my day! Happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...