Tuesday, July 3, 2012

luggage accents

Vintage luggage has always been one of my favorite finds.  I always look for pieces whenever i'm antiquing or browsing vintage shops.  My favorite way to style them would be to stack them up as a table - night stand, coffee table, side table.  They are the perfect accent to add some charm and style to any space.  
Each one of the images below also has fresh flowers on top of the luggage - another of my favorite accents!
I'm really in love with this first one - adding a mirror on top adds a bit of glamour. 

White on white - the luggage hardware adds texture.


These pieces look like they can tell a good story! 

sources - 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5

Do you have vintage luggage?  How do you use it in your space?  I would love to see pics! 

Watercolor Giveaways!
Halle from Classic Glam Blog is giving away one of my ombre watercolors!  Enter HERE!


Colette from Frugal Finds is also giving away one of my watercolors!  Head over here to enter! 

7 comments:

  1. Such a clever idea. I love that first photo especially :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree with you! I think vintage luggage can make for some really cool and unique accents. I love the first and second photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is an awesome idea. too bad vintage luggages are a rare and expensive find in my country

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I found your blog and love it! :) I became your newest follower! :) Erin

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE stacked luggage as well! It adds such a unique touch to a room. Great picks! Love your blog! Following you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this idea! Would love to incorporate vintage luggage pieces somewhere in our home.

    ReplyDelete


  7. Your furniture looks wonderful, you obviously care about your product. Never heard of the sale in Sauk Rapids so that gives me something to plan ahead for. We are located at Exit 55 Antiques plus spots. In several other stores. Hope you'll come visit my blog!

    home decor accents
    outdoor furniture

    ReplyDelete

So glad you are leaving a comment. They always make my day! Happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...