Wednesday, August 22, 2012

a dramatic bed

I'm currently working on a master bedroom redecorating project which I've simply named, DRAMATIC.  The first thing my client told me was that she wanted a dramatic bedroom and it needed to have a 4-poster bed - yes and yes!  She's blessed to have the space for a large bed without it overtaking the entire room.
The first stop for my inspirations was to find rooms with 4-poster beds so I can start shopping!  Here's a peek of what I found.

Traditional Bedroom design by Tampa Design-build Ramos Design Build Corporation - Tampa


Do you have a 4-poster bed?  I can't wait to start checking them out....

2 comments:

  1. I don't have a four-poster bed, but I do have a love of four-poster beds. Your inspiration rooms are fabulous. My favorite is the contemporary one by Atlanta Paint. Love the drape on the bed and how they've mixed styles. The whole room is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was also going to comment that I love the Atlanta Paint design. These are all so different and have a very different feel. I think these beds add a classic focal point. I imagine the 'dramatic' touch comes in with all the styling details. Great project and I look forward to seeing the result!

    ReplyDelete

So glad you are leaving a comment. They always make my day! Happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...