Thursday, September 6, 2012

one kings lane picks

I could spend all day on One Kings Lane scouring the sales for new home decor items for myself, clients, friends and family, anyone that will let me shop for them!  
These products are all on my radar right now.


Here are my favorite shops right now on One Kings Lane -

DwellStudio - their gorgeous fall collection!  I love all the patterns.
Picks Under $50 - Need I say more?  Great deals!
The Dramatic Wall - Great pieces to transform any wall.

Not a member yet?  Here's an invitation for you to join - you'll love it, trust me!

Do you use One Kings Lane regularly like I do?  What have your scored lately?

Happy shopping!!

5 comments:

  1. Nice items!
    Beautiful Blog ,i follow now :)

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah too funny! one kings lane + joss & main. we are one in the same! love one kings lane, could spend hours on there!

    xxA

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want that chandelier! So gorgeous> I love the stacking oak boxes too, they would be really pretty in our front room (and great for hiding all of our stuff)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the boxes!!!

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com
    I'm having a giveaway on my blog if you're interested :)

    ReplyDelete

So glad you are leaving a comment. They always make my day! Happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...