Monday, November 12, 2012

lonny mag - november

Have you read Lonny's November issue yet?  I spent a lot of yesterday browsing through the pages, picking out my favorite spaces, articles and inspirations.  As usual, this issue did not disappoint!  

It's no surprise that the "Sag Harbor Sanctuary"immediately stood out to me!  This gorgeous Hampton's abode is the work of designer Ari Heckman, who lives in the home!  

Of course my favorite part of this room is the exposed beams!  
The beams, and the brick wall painted white add texture and interest to an otherwise neutral room.

What a study!  I would love to get some work done in here!  Pops from the art and the rug add color, but don't take away from the room's tranquil atmosphere. 

Gorgeous!! Nothing like a scheme of gray, white and chrome.  

 I love the look of an industrial table in the kitchen.  White walls and dark hardwood floors are my favorite so this room is just amazing!  Open shelving can be tricky, but these are perfectly styled!

This master feels like it bellows in a cabin in Vermont!  I love all of the wood - especially the fireplace! The light wall color helps to distract the eye away from the slope on the ceiling. 
Photography by Patrick Cline

You can check out the entire home here, in Lonny's newest issue! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad you are leaving a comment. They always make my day! Happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...